Policies, Terms and Conditions
Front Desk/Office Hours
Our front desk is open daily from 7:30 am – 10:00 pm including holidays.
Check in needs to be by 10:00pm unless other arrangements are made with us in advance.
Cancellation of your reservation within 7days – 48 hours prior to time of check in will result in 50% of the total reservation amount being charged to the credit card provided and held on file at time of initial reservation booking.
Cancellation of your reservation less than 48 hours prior to time of check in will result in 100% of the total reservation amount being charged to the credit card provided and held on file at time of initial reservation booking.
Please understand that any cancellation charge of your reservation is not a penalty, rather is to be considered as liquidated damage.
- if any damage is done to the room then your credit card will be charged to repair the damage.
- Late Check-in – The Reception closes at 10pm.
- Please contact the hotel during RECEPTION HOURS to make after hour check in arrangements
- Late Check-out – Late check-outs are available on request subject to room availability and occupancy level.
- for multiple room bookings, we charge a deposit equal to 50% or the full reservation amount
- american express
- travelers checks
- check-ins between 3 PM & 10 PM
- check-outs before 11 AM
- We accept most major credit cards, including AMEX
- You must be at least 18 years of age to check-in and register for a room
- Full payment upon arrival
- Government Photo ID required on arrival
- Pre-auth of $200 may be taken on arrival
In keeping with fire and insurance regulations, MAXIMUM ROOM CAPACITY IS STRICTLY ENFORCED. We are unable to provide cots, air mattresses or extra bedding to accommodate over capacity in our guest rooms. A fee of $40 per additional person per night will apply for exceeded capacity violations.
- there is absolutely no smoking allowed anywhere inside the motel or guest rooms
- if you do smoke in one of our rooms, we’ll know and we’ll charge your credit card $300 to cover deodorizing and out-of-service room costs – no exceptions
- smoking outdoors is permitted but not near open doors or windows
- all our rooms are pet friendly. All we ask if that you clean up after your pet in both our grounds and in the room
- if an ‘accident’ occurs in the room please bring it to our attention so that we can clean it accordingly (within reason).